1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared;
2. What choices are available to you regarding our use of your data;
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information; and
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Each time you visit the Site, we may automatically collect certain types of information. Some examples of automatic information we may collect are as follows:
* We may record your internet service provider's address, your internet protocol or IP address, the web page from which you came, your web browser software, the type of handheld or mobile device used to link to the web page, and the language settings on your web browser;
* We may collect a record of your activity or your “clickstream” while visiting the Sites;
* We may use web beacons, match scripts, pixel tags or similar technologies that allow us to know if a particular web page was visited, an e-mail opened, links in the email utilized or if the advertisements on the Sites or other sites were effective. In some instances, these technologies may allow us to match activities with particular users; and
* We may also collect any information you enter, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
* In addition, we may also collect performance and usage related information associated with your use of our site.
Use of Information
Your information will be used for fulfilment of course requirements or other educational purposes of the educational institution providing the Foundations course. We may also use certain de-identified, aggregated data for our own research purposes which may help us with product improvements and analysis of our services.
We may also use this information to analyze and manage our businesses. Aggregate or combined data is collected from online and offline facilities and may be used to enhance the ability of The Lampo Group to communicate with you and to support business functions such as internal business processes, marketing, authentication, customer service, fraud prevention, and public safety and legal functions.
Your information will not be accessible to anyone other than our staff and the educational institution providing the Foundations course. We do not sell your information to third parties. Your student data will not be used for targeted marketing and advertising purposes. We will not attempt to identify or contact your student from data provided.
Sharing of Information
Due to the educational nature of this product, your information may be shared with your teacher, professor, and/or educational institution for lawful purposes.
Additionally, we may share your personal information with third parties, including third-party service providers. Some examples of the services that third-party service providers offer include:
* Third party software providers or vendors enabling us to deliver the services;
* Developing, hosting or maintaining the Site on behalf of The Lampo Group;
* Aggregating customer information and/or improving customer service. We may then share such aggregated information with prospective marketing partners and advertisers.
Service providers, however, are contractually restricted in the ways they may use your personal information.
Moreover, in the event that a division or part or all of The Lampo Group is bought, sold or otherwise transferred, or is in the process of a potential transaction, customer information will likely be shared for evaluation purposes and included among the transferred business assets.
The Lampo Group may also disclose specific information when such disclosure appears necessary to comply with the law, a subpoena or other litigation process or to protect the interests or safety of its visitors and customers, employees or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
The Site uses "cookies," which are small pieces of information stored by your browser or other application on your computer's browser or hard drive. The cookies are used to connect your computer with information stored about your online activity, searches, preferences and product purchases both within the same website visit and from one visit to the next on the Site and/or other websites. Some examples of this data include your account preferences, user specific information on pages accessed, searched terms or addresses entered, and previous visits to the site. The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive new cookies or how to disable cookies altogether. If you reject cookies, you may not be able to participate in certain activities or receive a promotion tailored to you. The Site does not control and does not guarantee the effectiveness of browser-based tools for managing cookies.
We are determined to keep your information private. Rights and license in and to data submitted remains the property of the school or district that provided it. We use industry-standard security techniques on the Site to help protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected from you at the Site, as well as transmission occurs via secure HTTP.
How to Correct, Access, and Update Your Information
If you wish to access information that you have submitted through this Site or to request the correction of any inaccurate information you have submitted through this Site, please call 800.781.8914.
Under Age 13
Other than for the limited purposes stated herein, we do not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information online from children under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. Outside the context of this educational service, if we learn that a child under the age of 13 has submitted personally identifiable information online without parental consent, we will take all reasonable measures to delete such information from our databases and to not use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law). If you become aware of any personally identifiable information we have erroneously collected from children under 13, please contact us at email@example.com or by calling 800.781.8914.
Under Age 18
Likewise, if we have erroneously collected information from minors under 18 years of age, such information may be deleted by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting deletion. Please note that, while we make reasonable efforts to comply with such requests, deletion of your personal information does not ensure complete and comprehensive removal of that data from all systems.
The Lampo Group, LLC 1011 Reams Fleming Boulevard, Franklin, TN 37064
Effective Date: January 1, 2020