This Policy discloses our privacy practices and how we may use the information that we gather on our digital properties, including but not limited to: Websites, mobile applications, or web services owned by Ramsey Solutions (the “Sites”). By using our Sites or voluntarily providing personal information to us, you consent to the terms and conditions of this Policy. This Policy applies to information collected by our Sites and contains the following:
- A list of the personally identifiable information collected from you through our Sites;
- How the information is used and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding our use of your data;
- The security measures in place to protect the misuse of your information;
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information collected; and
- Privacy rights for state specific residents.
Respecting the privacy and the security of your personal information is important to us. We realize that providing us with personal information is an act of trust. Therefore, we have created this Policy to show you the steps we have taken to maintain that trust and secure your information.
Each time you visit our Sites, certain information may be automatically collected. In some instances, the collected information may allow us to match activities with users. Examples of the type of information that may be collected are as follows:
- Your internet service provider's address, your internet protocol or IP address, device id, the web page from which you accessed our Sites, your web browser software, the type of handheld or mobile device used to link to the web page, and the language settings on your web browser;
- A record of your activity and interactions while visiting our Sites;
- “Cookies” or other common tracking methods of different types to recognize your computer (please see the Cookies section below for description of what cookies are and how they are used); and
- Web beacons, match scripts, pixel tags, or similar technologies that allow us to know information such as whether a particular web page was visited, an e-mail opened, links in the email accessed, if the advertisements on our Sites or other sites were useful or beneficial to the user(s), or other information that may help us improve your experience.
We will also collect personal information that you provide/input on our Sites, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or debit card information.
We partner with third parties, who may collect personal information for interest-based advertising purposes when you interact with our Sites. You may opt out of the collection of your information by these third parties here: https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1.
Use of Information
We will use the information collected for the following purposes:
- Fulfill orders you have placed;
- To better understand and serve your needs;
- Respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us;
- To enhance your customer experience and improve our customer service;
- Customize offerings and advertisements to you that are in relation to the services you have requested; and
- Communicate with you about products, services and special offerings of Ramsey Solutions that may be of interest to you.
We may also use this information to evaluate and manage our businesses. Combined data is collected from online and offline facilities and may be used to enhance the ability of Ramsey Solutions to communicate with you and to support business functions, such as internal business processes, marketing, authentication, customer service, fraud prevention, and public safety and legal functions.
We will make every effort to keep you informed of Ramsey Solutions’ special events, news and offers, so periodically, we may send these announcements via email or direct mail. If you do not wish to be contacted by Ramsey Solutions or our business affiliates, simply click on the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the email newsletter.
Sharing of Information
There may be times when we need to share your personal information with third-party service providers. The reasons we may need to share this information with those providers are due to the services they provide, which include:
- Authorization of debit card and check transactions, order fulfillment, service promotions;
- Developing, hosting, or maintaining our Sites on behalf of Ramsey Solutions; and
- Aggregating customer information and/or improving customer service. We may then share such aggregated information with prospective marketing partners and advertisers.
Moreover, in the event that a division, or part or all of Ramsey Solutions, is purchased, sold or otherwise transferred, or is in the process of a potential transaction, customer information will likely be shared for evaluation purposes and included among the transferred business assets.
Ramsey Solutions may also be required to disclose specific information to comply with the law, a subpoena, or other litigation process. We may also disclose your information to protect the interests or safety of its visitors and customers, employees, or others, which includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Our Sites and web-based services are intended for access and use within the United States only and complies with applicable United States privacy laws. Our Sites and web-based services are not intended for, or directed to, citizens, domiciles, or residents of the European Union. By accessing our Sites and web-based services, you affirm that you are not a citizen, domicile, or resident of the European Union.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt out of tracking by websites and online services. At the present time, the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has not yet established universal standards for recognizable DNT signals and therefore, Ramsey Solutions and our Sites do not recognize DNT.
“Cookies" are defined as small pieces of information stored by your browser or other application on your computer's browser or hard drive. The cookies are used to connect your computer with information stored about your online activity, searches, preferences, and product purchases, both within the same website visit and from one visit to the next, on our Sites and/or other websites. Some examples of the information cookies may store by your browser include your account preferences, user specific information on pages accessed, searched terms or addresses entered, and previous visits to the site. The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive new cookies, or how to disable cookies altogether. If you reject cookies, you may not be able to participate in certain activities or receive a promotion customized for you. Our Sites do not control and do not guarantee the effectiveness of browser-based tools for managing cookies.
Ramsey Solutions is committed to keep your information private and secure. We use industry-standard security techniques on our Sites to help protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected from you at our Sites. We have even added measures to protect your personal information that is collected during transactions. For example, when you supply us with your debit card or checking account information to make a purchase, we encrypt your information to ensure a safe and secure transaction. Your payment information is temporarily stored on a secure server before processing. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us. In this regard, we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data while you are on the Internet. At a minimum, we encourage you to make sure that you are using a secure browser as you surf the Internet.
Our Sites may contain links to other sites, including those of our business partners. While we seek to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy and security, we are not responsible for the privacy practices used by other sites.
Under Age 13
Ramsey Solutions does not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information online from children under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 has submitted personally identifiable information online without parental consent, we will take all reasonable measures to delete such information from our databases and not use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law).
Under Age 18
Personal information that has been provided to Ramsey Solutions through our Sites by minors under the age of 18, can be deleted by sending an email requesting the deletion to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that while we make reasonable efforts to comply with such requests, deletion of your personal information does not ensure complete and comprehensive removal of that data from all systems.
If you become aware of any personally identifiable information we have collected from children or minors under this Children’s Policy, please contact us at email@example.com, or by calling 888.22.PEACE.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
California residents have the right to request:
- a list of the companies with which we may share your personal information for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes,
- a list of the categories of such personal information collected and shared, and
- the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
California residents have the right to access, or to request that we delete any personal information we have collected about you, and inquire about our collection, sale and disclosure of your personal information.
To make a request under CCPA e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "California Privacy Rights Request" in the subject line of the email and include your California street address and zip code in the body of the email.
Your exercise of these rights will have no adverse effect on the price and quality of our services.
This Policy may be revised from time to time as we add new features and services, as laws change, and as industry privacy and security best practices evolve. When we revise the Policy, we will post the new Policy on this page and change the date located at the bottom of the Policy. We encourage you to return to this page periodically to check for any updates or changes. If we make any change to this Policy regarding use or disclosure of personal information, we will provide advance notice on our Sites. Small changes, or changes that do not significantly affect individual privacy interest, may be made at any time, and without prior notice.
The Lampo Group, LLC1011 Reams Fleming BlvdFranklin, TN 37064
Effective Date: October 15, 2021